This is a remembrance post:
And hence the Mask🙈.
We will be in the history books because of Corona. Imagine that!!
Just a couple of months ago we were aghast at Amazon Wildfire, Australia Fire, CAA, CAB, ISIS, potential WW3 and you name it.
But now we are all together fighting something that is INVISIBLE.
Corona has done so many good things: .
-We have realized that nothing is safer than your home, your family, and your cooked food.
– We have realized the value of simple walks, a friend's hug, a pat on the shoulder, long drives, simple texts.
– We have saved fuel.
– We have drastically cleared the skies and reduced pollution, something we have not bothered accomplishing.
– We have allowed the nature to heal itself and our self-obsessed, unhealthy lifestyle.
– We have learned again to spend time with family and watch Television together.
– We have learned to check on the people we love and care for, something we had forgotten to do because of social media.
– We have become more conscious about cleanliness and personal hygiene.
– We have realized that chirping birds are better than honking cars.
– We have developed a renewed respect for the Healthcare Professionals, Nurses, Cops, the local Corporation, the Road Sweeper, the Sanitization Workers, the Janitors, the Pharmacists, and our House helps.
And we have realised that no one is powerful except for the Creator.
So, until this is over, let's all value the little things we have around, take care of your health, chat with your friends and family, and fervently wait for the good things we have taken for granted.
#fightcoronavirus💪 #wearetogether #lockdownday2 #quarantine #covıd19india #india #coimbatorediaries #coimbatore #tamilnadulockdown …